Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Love Frame with Joni

Hello Everyone, Joni here using some of the new released products from Wplus9.

To create the background, I started by distressing an A2 card base with Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Tattered Rose and Fossilized Amber. I then created a few "random" dots using Copic Markers. For the frame, I distressed another piece of card stock with Evergreen Bough Tim Holtz Distress Ink and die-cut it using the new 4 Bar Stitched Rectangles Die.

Next, I stamped the banner image from Be Merry Sentiments with gray pigment ink from Fresh Ink in Birch. Next, I stamped the "love" sentiment from the same set with Wplus9 PURE COLOR in Black. The cute deer images were stamped using the Santa's Reindeer stamp set and colored with Copic markers and die-cut the companion die.

After I assembled my card, I also added some Diamond Stickles and Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequins, and added the "sending" sentiment, also from the Be Merry Sentiments stamp set.

I hope you guys enjoyed my card today! Until next time...Thank you so much for stopping by!

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love all these blending:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, I love all the sparkles! Have a lovely day. Cheers Donna Z :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tilted frame and soft blending. A beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, such soft and pretty coloring! Plus the cute reindeer help ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card Joni! I adore how you personalized all the pieces using distress!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like it? LOVE it, Joni!!! You use soft colors so beautifully!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delightful card - gorgeous details throughout and I love that 4 Bar Stitched Rectangle Die frame!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Love the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so pretty!! Love the colors you selected. I was surprised when you said you used markers to create the dots. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just lovely, Joni! I love the soft colors and the offset frame. Thank you for sharing such wonderful inspiration! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  11. Grreat card!Love the sweet deer with their red sparkly hats!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE your card, those deer are so adorable. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful background! SO subtle, but so lovely!!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest