Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Design Team Feature: Lea Lawson

This week we have even more Design Team inspiration to share with you. Today I have the pleasure of featuring Lea Lawson. Lea is the queen of color in my book. And today's card is no exception.

"I LOVE school themed stamp sets and papers...I find myself purchasing it even though I have no children, let alone school aged children!! I really loved school growing up. I loved learning, I loved being with my friends, and I loved extracurricular activities {especially cheerleading!}. I have realized that I am going to be the coolest mom when our time does come to have children...especially in the encouragement department. It must be the natural cheerleader in me- tee hee!! I think that Class Act is a MUST HAVE in your stamping artillery, along with Design Basics: Classroom Backgrounds. While they make amazing school themed projects, I see hundreds of other possibilities for them too! Thanks for checking out my project today!"

~ Lea Lawson

I'm really diggin' her girly choice of colors paired with Class Act. It provides an unexpected and welcome break from the usual primary colors associated with the school theme. Click through to Lea's blog to get all of the details.

Be sure to stop by again tomorrow as we feature another member of the fabulous Wplus9 Design Team!

2 comments:

  1. Another fab project using this set! I love the stamped list, the cute felt apple, and the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest