Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Kisses & Cuddles

Long time, no post. Sorry the blog has been so quiet lately. I've been heads down finishing up our Christmas designs. But, I wanted to pop in and share a quick card I made earlier this summer.

I thought this would be a great project to practice using my sewing machine. I paired some October Afternoon papers with Kisses & Cuddles and Filigreed Frames. While I really love the idea, my stitching leaves something to be desired. I'm still trying to figure out the perfect tension settings for each stitch, until then, I'll just keep practicing. ;o)

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you are having a great week, and if not, I hope it gets better!


8 comments:

  1. this is just the cutest! Love the quilt print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE! LOVE the stitched together quilt, the Filigreed Frames, and the paper pieced stuffed animal!!! So super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Can't wait to see those holiday designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card!! Love the teddy and the quilt look:) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! This is such a special card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous. Just wondering if there are going to be any challenges soon? x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie card! I love the quilted look.. perfect for a baby card. The paper pieced bunny is adorable, too!

    Can't wait to see the holiday designs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun!! I LOVE all the bright colors!! Awesome awesome, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest