Sunday, July 11, 2010

On Cue With Color {5}

Lynn
Lynn is our On Cue feature as well as Elise's personal pick.

Boy, you guys just keep making this harder and harder! I just fell IN LOVE with all of the projects and ideas ya'll (yes I said ya'll) came up with for this color combo. And from the sounds of it, a lot of you unexpectedly loved this combo.

Be sure to check out all of the entries if you haven't already. The Color Cue is always packed with tons of talent and inspiration!

Congratulations Lynn, you will be featured on the homepage at the Studio, www.wplus9.com!

Thanks again to everyone who played along, the next Color Cue will be up on the 15th, I hope you find some time to play again!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks so much for choosing my tag for the On Cue with Color! I'm thrilled!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippeee! Thanks for picking my cards, Dawn! I'm so thrilled and honored! All these picks are gorgeous! Congrats, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeay!! Thanks ladies for picking my card!! So honored! Congrats to all you other ladies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun creations using your color choices! Thanks so much for picking my card. I'm thrilled!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest