Friday, November 6, 2009

Tag It "With Joy"


With Christmas fast approaching, I thought I'd create a stash of tags. I LOVE tags! Who doesn't? They are so fun to create and you can bust out a ton in no time. Does that color combo look familiar? It should...it's the current color challenge for Inspire Me #3. If you haven't played along, you should, these colors are so fun to play with.

For this card, I used Papertrey Ink's Vintage Cream, SU!'s Rich Razzleberry, Night of Navy, and Bashful Blue. Aren't those ornaments fabulous! They are from SU!'s Tree Trimming Trio. I just love them. I cut them out and popped them with some dimensionals, and finished the tag off with some Rich Razzleberry ribbon. To save time, I created some tag shapes and printed them onto cardstock and mass cut them with my paper trimmer. Unfortunately I don't have and dies for tags, but this works well for me.

Thanks for stopping by and hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous hunk-o-tag making! OF COURSE you made those colors shine, you fabulous crafty-crafter! BEEEEEEEautiful! (You photography REALLY helps to show off your fabulous work, too!) Yipee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love it and what a great idea to print a bunch of tags to just cut out! :) I hope I can play in the challenge tomorrow, if time allows! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such loely ornaments. I love how you've highlighted them on the cream paper. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest